In this tutorial we walk through how to change how your Oh My Hi site shows up on Facebook when sharing your link.
1) Navigate to Site Settings > FB & Instagram > Facebook Sharing Settings
2) Set the image that will show when sharing your link in the Facebook Sharing Image setting.
3) Set the Title that will show when sharing your link in the Facebook Sharing Title setting.
4) Set the Description that will show when sharing your link in the Facebook Sharing Description setting.
5) Click Save Changes.
Your site should automatically notify Facebook of the changes, but double-check your new settings have been reflected in Facebook by doing the following:
1) Go to the Facebook Sharing Debugger.
2) Type in your URL and click the Debug button.
3) Take a look at the response. If it matches your new settings, you're all done! If it doesn't match your new settings click the Scrape Again button.
After clicking the Scrape Again button you should see your new settings. If you still don't see your new settings in the Facebook Sharing Debugger, send us a message and we'll be happy to look into it for you!